What Coaching Is...
Coaching is a relationship between your coach and you
Coaching helps you connect to you, your wisdom and take action to create the life you really want. You are the expert in your life.
Coaching is 100% Confidential & Non-Judgmental
Ask for two-way confidentiality (covers what you share too)
What Coaching Is Not...
Coaching is NOT advice/counseling/therapy
1. What do you expect from yourself during this coaching process?
2. What are some things I need to know about you that will best assist me in coaching you?
3. Give me an example of something that will happen in your life, however small, that will indicate the coaching process is working?
4. What are the three or four key principles you need to embrace in order to be motivated to rise beyond difficult goals, make difficult decisions, or do difficult things?
5. How have you been motivated in the past to reach difficult goals, make difficult decisions, or do difficult things?
6. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome?
7. What are you facing right now that needs immediate focus or resolution?
8. What are your key stressors?
9. List 5 things that you feel you are ‘putting up with’ right now. What is consuming your time and/or energy but is not necessarily serving you?
10. How do you think your coach can best support you in tackling particularly difficult goals?
11. Are there areas of your life where you feel you are being irresponsible? If yes, please share them to the extent you are comfortable.
12. Are there any signs of resistance to the coaching or to taking action that I should be watching for?